Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday Workshop

I've decided that each Wednesday I'm going to write a new column called Wednesday workshop! I'll discuss the new items I'm working on and discuss a little bit about me and my business! I hope you enjoy getting to know the personality behind Kara Boone Designs and how things work behind the scenes!

Today was actually the first day I have been able to work in my office baby free! As you know, we had our fourth and last baby this past march and with 2 under 2 it's been quite interesting trying to keep up with orders, new products, stock and getting ready for the expo!

But today my wonderful husband was home to lend a hand with the kids. I was able to get quite a few bows put together.... Finally able to start using all this ribbon that I have. I was also able to make a mini headband holder and matching bow which I will be auctioning off tomorrow on our facebook fan page!

So for this first post I will give youa little glimps of where the magic happens... I have my office in our spare bedroom/guest room. I'm sure when we have guests they think I'm nuts with all the supplies and ribbon I have!! But hey... What can I say? So below is a photo of my craft table... To the left is a shelf and next to that my computer desk. All my products are stored underneath my table. It's not 100% organized but enough to where I know where everything is! Which is what matters right?

Anyway, enjoy the photos.... Tomorrow wil be my day to list the bows on my webstore... I have over 100 to photo and list... Which will take me allll day!

No comments:

Post a Comment